When you order Perimeter Email firewall & Security, your user panel at perimeter is provisioned without domains. The user panel is your administrative portal for the Email firewall & Security. Your first step is to add your domain to your user panel from within your control panel extension.
Add your domain with the following steps:
- Log in to your control panel
- Select the Email Security subscription from the subscription drop down box if you have multiple accounts and then click on the perimeter Email Security tab
- Click on Organization Configuration
- Click on Domains
- Click the Add button
- Select the domain you wish to add for service and click the Submit button.
- Define your Delivery Servers and Authentication Servers
Note: It may take up to two hours for the domain to be added for Service within your perimeter user panel account.
Please contact support if you do not see your desired domain listed on the Domains page.